subsource.net (page 4)

• 57 replies
  • 5.8K views
quyenvanboqmak

Well, someone is deleting my comments, the shutdown of Subscene, and the emergence of other websites are really shady, unreliable, and I won't use it!

Asianaholic

well, no one force you to.. we support the other website because we needed and it's free anyway. subscene made a bad decision with sudden closed without giving some time to everyone to backup their subs first.

ExYuSubs.com

Hi I get:
Error Sending OTP. when I will transfer my data on https://subsource.net

Regards

Subman

@TboneDK They will get all the other languages over very soon I was told

theWORD

omegagenesis, to answer your question:

how could my Subscene's subtitles are on Subdl by my username though i did no upload them myself ?!

They used bots to gather & upload the subtitles (and other information about the subs) from subscene to subdl. The process of gathering files & info like this is called "scraping."

CoolBreeze

IMHO: Subsource & Subdl is better, with only reason for me which is "simplicity" like 'RIP. Subscene'.
We all have a real life out there, and this is just for fun and peace of mind (sometime).

PS: Biasain mulai sekarang nge'back-up terjemahan, karena itu sebuah kepuasan pribadi. Tak ada yang abadi seperti yang Noah katakan. Lol

Sepertinya banyak subber yang mundur teratur sejak subscene cabut. (atau lagi riweh "how to").
(Peace, love & Keep Subbing)

JUST.BOO

Frankly speaking, https://subsource.net/ - is the best alternative to subscene. My only and one website for subtitles.

CoolBreeze

Is it me or it happens to everyone.

All subtitles from subscene are without "TYPE" or N/A, but not when uploaded straight to subsource.
Or might still on progress?

RandomUser123

Yes all very good but at least 3 sites created since demise of subscene with no guarantees how long these sites will last. Users spread everywhere can mean "It has not been paying for itself for several years now, visitors are falling, and maintenance cannot continue" speeches can happen again. Then we in panic for more replacement sites.

I think it's a good idea to use our brain to back up and upload to at least 2 sites, one of the site should definitely be opensubtitles cos they been around for decades. And when they now making a new replacement website to old one, it is at least guaranteed to not close down in near future. Upload wisely and back up your work.