Single Handed has three seasons of subtitles. Why not the fourth??

• 4 replies
Sofakingwhat

So the Irish Drama Single Handed has three seasons of subtitles. But the fourth season isn't covered. Just wondering why and if anyone can help. Asking for a deaf friend.... Thank you

HosseinEsmaily

its because Subscene predominantly rely on users to upload subtitles from other sources, and no one has created a "Single Handed Season 4" category and uploaded the english sub here yet... but you can find it elsewhere... but im gonna upload it here for you in a few minute

Sofakingwhat

Wow what an amazing community. Thank you so much. Is there a site where I can go? That if I can't find subs I want. So I don't have to bother you guys here. I have been looking for subs for a few British shows as my friend loves the old BBC stuff. I basically only know subscene and opensubtitles. Haven't been able to find it for her. It was a show called Tenko I believe it was way back in 1981 so it's very possible they never even made subs for this. Anyway Thankyou SO MUCH once again for Single Handed. It is TRULY appreciated.

Sofakingwhat

Thanks for doing that for me. I just wanted to let you know that weirdly episode 2-4 and 6 none of the titles match up. The others do perfectly.... Not sure why..... but no worries. I appreciate your work. thank you