[Request] The Founder (2016) English Subtitles

• 10 replies
  • 8.4K views
iscmarkiemark

Can someone please get english subtitles for this?

johnnyrio

I've already started on transcribing this because I haven't seen anyone else showing interest. If someone else has some of this finished already please let me know, maybe we can share duties. Thanks!

dionsanjaya

Im interested, brada. ;)

johnnyrio

I won't transcribe this one in 12 hours like I did Paterson. I'm doing a few scenes a day so hopefully by the end of this week it'll be ready. All depends on how busy real work gets.

Asmita_1

Yeah! you better stop! Else you'll feel exhausted and can't concentrate on your life! Anyway always appreciate what you're doing !

johnnyrio

Making slow progress. I'm about 18 minutes into the transcription but it's slow going because there's A LOT of dialogue. It'll take some time to finish this one, maybe early next week if work lets up a bit :(

JohnT666

Glad to know someone is working on this. I truly appreciate the effort you guys put in. I've only tried transcribing one sub and discovered that it's not easy and it's quite time consuming. Anyway, I look forward to the sub whenever it gets finished. Thanks!

johnnyrio

It's done and uploaded. Enjoy :)

JohnT666

Just rated it and left a comment. Job well done!

johnnyrio

Thanks! I had some free time yesterday from work and finished up this morning. All good. Like I told someone else, there might be a slight timing issue here or there but should be easy to fix. Also, there might be one or two sketchy areas where I couldn't fully understand what was being said, but for the most I did my research on everything and got all the names and places right. It's much easier when it's your native tongue :)

JohnT666

I am sure it is much easier when English is your native tongue! As for myself English is only my second language which I self-taught mainly from watching movies. I find that following the dialogue in movies is a good way to learn how the English language is used in many different situations. So, to improve my English I will have to watch more movies. Good excuse! :)