RARBG Shut down

• 12 replies
  • 2.5K views
Alias_Alias

مصيبة كبيرة
لازم نشوف حل

AlexN

RARBG was the most reliable movie site! It has been band from the most governments in the world including the stupid authorities of Greece! Does tis event change anything? No, unfortunately we don't live in democracies but we live in environments ruled by " fascistic" low minded stupid people who think that they are ruling us by setting stupid rules! To approach RARBG in my country you needed VPN! So, we paid for VPN! Than RARBG set some peculiar rules telling you that they have detected "peculiar activities" so you changed area to VPN etc. We born free! None is supposed to be capable to set bands in our life! Hollywood, FBI, CIA any governments were supposed to ask and protect freedom! Not asking for bands! So new empires have been built! It is a similar nonsense with the promote of electric cars! Governments promote something which is more evil than the previous status! What will they do with the finished batteries which are very dangerous? Why are we make tycoons stupid people like Mask? Why do they buy cars which are not capable to give freedom and need 6 hours to refill? Recently I saw a stupid guy who was asking for help in the middle of traffic because he run out of power with his precious "Tesla"! He was very happy when he spent all these money for the most stupid invention ever made and the automobile industry is competing to manufacture more like that! Crazy world with stupid rulers and more stupid rules! Freedom please! Only freedom! Fight the bands and the stupid people who ask for them or set them! FREEDOM

muhammedkhan

Are there similar sites with high quality and medium size?

Armatoer

TorrentGalaxy
ETTV
ArenaBG
BT4G

I hope RARBG returns back...

muhammedkhan

Thanks dear, Thank you very much

ahmaadd

@onsraman

يعطيك العافيه

وش افضل موقع فيهم لشخص يدور على الجوده والصفاوه ؟

ahmaadd

@onsraman
موقع ممتاز لاكن فيه تضحيه كبيره بالجوده

Barel

@BeyondSky Thank you very much;
The reasons for the closure are very serious. I think they will close soon and/or will not update.

AlexN

Serious reason! They had to fight with idiots & idiotic governments! They have been tired! That's the main reason and instead of spending resources in inspecting "peculiar activities" when you tried to reach their site with VPN they should have followed a different policy! For example opening to members but they locked the site and they created this peculiar activity to upgrade old movies to nonsense incredible big files which were not even transferable due to the over 5GB files! They face their nemesis but internet became more poor and more devoted to "face-book" , "tok-tok" and other stupid sites from which many stupid ones lost their job! (f.e. I know a stupid gal who declared that she was at her work and she was bored or her boss is an idiot!) The had also made some clever movements including the subtitles! in all the other site you have to make combined movements and most of the times to search for subtitles! In Greece the idiots set band to the subtitle sites too! Is there any trophy for idiots? If there is one it has to be given to them with honors!

AlexN

1st. ArenaBG is in Bulgarian and matter how many efforts I did it remains to Bulgarian!
2nd.The files are very "big" (too many GB)
3rd. No matter I did I couldn't download any of them although I became member of the site!

Regards