"Le Bureau Des Legendes" (The Bureau) Season 4

• 14 replies
  • 3.5K views
mrfeelgood

Salut,
Je veux demander à tous ceux qui peut trouver ou peuvent télécharger de Canal + les sous-titres français pour "Le bureau des legendes" Saisonе 4 et ajoutez-les à la page, pour traduire plus rapidement.

Hello,
I want to ask everyone who finds or can download from Canal + the French subtitles for "Le bureau des legendes" (The Bureau) Season 4 to upload them to the site so it can be translated sooner.

DonLosKenitres

I'll be covering it weekly, since subtitles are only available on TV

They aren't made available anywhere else (except DVD or Bluray sometimes)

mrfeelgood

Thank you very much, man! You are great!

Supersalim

Thanks for uploading the subs (in french) for 1st two episodes, *@DonLosKenitres! *
Could you please upload the subs of the 3rd and 4th eps? since the were screened on canal+ .... Perhaps tell us how to get them from the tv channel?

Any idea if there's Eng subs by any chance? thanks again

Supersalim

Thanks for uploading the subs (in french) of the 1st two episodes, @DonLosKenitres!

Could you please upload the 2nd and 3rd eps subtitles? since the were screened on canal+... Perhaps tell us how to get them from the tv channel?

Any idea if there's any English subs yet? thanks again

DonLosKenitres

No english subs

Sometimes my recording hardware malfunctions and I have to wait for a rerun, that's why there's a delay

DonLosKenitres

It's being said that SundanceTV will be distributing the show, subtitled in english, on November 21th
So if eng subs is what you're looking for then I suggest to wait for them until then (and hope somone captures them, that is)
The subs will be probably hardcoded so I wouldn't be looking for them on here, if I were you

DonLosKenitres

Well, my job here is done.

mrfeelgood

Thank you very much! Thanks to you, I translate the series into Bulgarian! Thank you for Braquo 4 and for Engrenage 6! :)

DonLosKenitres

Glad to be of service. I will be uploading the subtitles for Dix Pour Cent S03 and Vingt-Cinq S01 as soon as they finish airing. Two good shows, if you're looking for something to watch.

Especially Vingt-Cinq, which was basically like watching my own miserable life being acted out, minus the sex, of course. lol.

skwareye

I've completed uploading the ENG SUBS for saison 4 to https://forum.subscene.com/topic/the-bureau-le-bureau-des-legendes-? but because I'm a new member my post will have to be approved first. Still, that should only take a few days.

mrfeelgood

Hello, I want to ask you to find subtitles for french series NOX S01 on Canal+. I do not find anywhere in any language anywhere. Thanks in advance. :)

DonLosKenitres

I don't have access to 'em but if you could hunt down any of these releases

NOX.S01.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-SbR
Nox.S01.BluRay.AAC2.0.x264-SH0W

they both have subtitles in them

DonLosKenitres

@skwareye:
I've completed uploading the ENG SUBS for saison 4 to https://forum.subscene.com/topic/the-bureau-le-bureau-des-legendes-? but because I'm a new member my post will have to be approved first. Still, that should only take a few days.

These are automatic subtitles, they wouldn't be allowed on here on SubScene

Moreover, I would think the automatic subtitles from FRENCH would be more accurate than from NORWEGIAN due to the similarities between the languages

But thank you for your efforts, it shoudln't take long for official subs to surface since the show is now officially up on Sundance Now in america

bipincp

is it available now?