Vote button stopped working AGAIN !!! HELP PLEASE

• 5 replies
hifrmny

My vote button on whether subs were good or bad had started working again after a long time. It worked for one day and now has stopped AGAIN. This is sooooo unfair to the people who work to post the sub sets for us. WHY can't the people running this site fix this? I'm not the only one it happens to. I can leave a comment but cannot vote Good or Bad on the subs.

I have tried using a different browser and I have deleted my internet cache and checked settings. Nothing makes any difference.

PLEASE FIX YOUR SITE SO WE ALL CAN VOTE. Thank You

Selimut-semut

Your internet probably slow, i work justt fine

hifrmny

No, my internet is quite fast actually. LOL But thanks for reading my post.

At least it seems fast to me. I can download a 1.3 GB full movie in about 5 minutes.

hifrmny

Isn't there anyone who is like the head person running this forum that might possibly help me??? I am not the only one who has lost the use of the vote button.

What I've tried so far...
Deleted my cache & cookies several times.
Logged out and back in several times.
Tried using a different browser.

Hero Kan

I really don't know what is your issue, it is probably a random bug.

By the way, about this line: "I can download a 1.3 GB full movie in about 5 minutes.",
it may hurt too many feelings, some of us need 2 hours to download such a movie. LOL.

hifrmny

I would NEVER want to hurt anyone's feelings. I recall having VERY slow dialup (28.8 kb) for over 20 years. I could never download a movie then. Since we bought the new house, it's been just unbelievable and to think most peeps had hi-speed like this for years and years.