Requesting English Subtitles for a movie (Jaago 2004)

• 7 replies
supervirus5

Hello, There is an Indian movie Name : Jaago 2004 , here is the link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401532/ (can't find any subtitles for it) can you guys anyone please send me the subtitles if there are any.

English or Arabic Subtitles would be great.

EthericBliss

the.jungle.bunch.2017.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

ENGLISH "HI" Subs, Please!?! : ) -EB

supervirus5

Why are you thread hijacking ?

EthericBliss

@supervurs5... Not sure that I understand what you mean by "thread hijacking." ...???

What is this? It does not sound "good." I would like to know what it is, so that if this is an infraction type of thing, will avoid it in the future.

Thanks, for your support and clarification. : ) -EB

PS I assure you whatEVER it was/is it was strictly unintentional. : )

supervirus5

This is my thread right ? I'm the one who started it requesting a subtitle for a movie, however it seems that you ignored all of this and decided to ask the members about your own movie instead ?

EthericBliss

Yo, Dude! My bad,,, I have NO clue how or WHY I posted this on YOUR thread,

I don't think that th ULĂ©rs even LOOKED at my post.

Did you get your Sub?

I mean the ONLY POSITIVE (+++) thing about this, is that you got a nice Bump. ...and AGAIN... from THIS RE, you are getting ANOTHER one. : )

See?? "Silver Linings," my friend. : )

I did not mean, to "hijack" your Thread... but it SEEMS that in doing so, you are getting a LOT of "attention" from it, simply from the Bumps. ; )

I apologize for listing my request on YOUR Thread. : / Again, my bad, and apologies TOTALLY apply. : )

I promise, that I won't let it happen again, at least, until next time. Eh!?! Heh! -JK!-

Nah! You have made me aware of a "mistake" and I will now be more attentive with my posts. : )

I sincerely hope that you can forgive, an honest mistake. As I had NO clue. : |

Thank you, for your (hopeful) understanding. : ) Wholeness, to all. Eh! : ) -EB

supervirus5

It's okay mate, anyway I didn't get any help from the community and didn't find a single english sub to my movie and asked literally everything , reddit.com/r/India and here and on other forums and on some FaceBook groups with no hope :(

EthericBliss

Ah, man... Sorry to hear that.

THIS site, is really the ONLY site that I know, that has Subs. I would have absolutely NO clue where to "go" if this site EVER decided to shut-down shudder!!

It is too bad, that nobody has found Subs for you. : ( I mean, you have the IMDB LINK to the darned thing...

IDK. Maybe if you gave them the literal "DL Name" ...??? Maybe they could find it THAT way?

Heh! Anyway, if we keep this conversation going, it'll pop-back-up. Heh!

Seriously!! I sincerely hope that you find them (or these hounds can [from what I've seen, they are pretty darned awesome at finding them] and I have NO clue HOW they actually do it.] and dig them up for you.

Thanks for the "tip" on the site's etiquette. Much appreciated. : ) -EB