Devil 2010 subs full download

• 14 replies
  • 14K views
SteveJobz

Please direct me to greek subs download for Devil 2010 full movie. It's very exciting production i want to watch but i cant understand since movie is Chinese i speak only English/Greek.

I also cannot find any on this site some if someone can please come forward to help this greekster!

Synopsis:
Strange things begin to occur you start with the elevator getting stuck between surfaces. Then, following the lights venture out, Sarah is definitely inexplicably wounded on her behalf back for free. The rest of the occupants crack with the elevator quickly commence to suspect Vince of experiencing dedicated the assault. Slowly but surely, one at a time, the five strangers begin to perish in serials. Detective Bowden, sensing a link between this and the person who earlier devoted suicide in exactly the same building, is definitely compelled to help expand investigate. Looking at the building's visitor log, Bowden detects that just four folks have missed their planned appointments that working day: Sarah, Vince, Ben, and Janecowski. The researchers misinterpret the last mentioned as Jane Cowski and suppose this is actually the old woman's label, leaving Bowden dubious of Tony who is apparently the only real undocumented occupant.

SteveJobz

I will go the extra mile for someone willing to help me find these subs for Devil 2010 movie

I dont care if its torrent download as long as its for full version movie but please post a working source with crack and serial for activation thnx
Norton Internet Security 2022 with crack and license key

SteveJobz

Nice! thanks i couldnt find the subsection for this movie download subtitle. I can find them now in search :)

yes they have many movie torrent subs for download on this site you have to work for it

ChistoSantos

you're very welcome sir easy to find free if searching through the index

ConstantineJining

the listings are better here than other subtitle resource sites!

easy to get more if you upload to site and contribute

you can pm me for my exclusive subs i own i will share also

SteveJobz

Its ok my issue was resolved months ago

thank you very kind anyways dear

if you can provide however for me more greek subs for The Last Dragon movie, its from 70s cannot find subs 4 download. needed for university presentation on eastern cultures.

thanks in advance Christo or Signh :)

SteveJobz

thanks TehBotoiSosro for chiming in but this is not the right movie sir. For Venom 2 subs please. thnx

Adnan.sa

@SteveJobz

Wait a minute, dear, do you want the English or Greek subtitle?
Because I can get it for you because I found it on Netflix

SteveJobz

Sure, please provide the greek subs Adnan.sa

SteveJobz

@Adrian.sa

You are very kind to have personally uploaded these for me yourself. thank you so much :)

Adnan.sa

@SteveJobz

you are welcome dear.