Recent subtitles not WORKING

• 9 replies
PATRICKH

Not working also for me since yesterday afternoon.
When will it be fixed ?

zboy2106

Kinda off topic but voting system not working either. Or it just me? Can anyone else confirm that? I know that the site is been through lot of trouble, I didn't mean offense but I think it worth mention and get fixed.

RaminLp

that's a big problem for me. Please fix this @That_Thing

Lone-Bird

This site became so difficult to use . t's like going back in time 20 years every time i use the site ...

miss_p1nky

Before you all crying & begging for the site not to be demolished. Offering money, crowdfunding, etc.
Now it's back and you all back to being ungrateful and complaining. Just be patient and take it slow! The site has just brought back from the brink of the death. Of course it's still recovering, for God's sake. If humans got stroke or heart attack, he will be very weak for some time, right??
You complaining doesn't help at all and would add more stress to the owners and moderators. Stop opening this kind of thread over & over!

Subman

@miss_p1nky
I dont see it as complaining, they are just letting us know of things that doesnt work whitch is a good thing.
I had problems logging in with my user the other day so that is something more serious. I managed to get in after a few tries though.

The problem is once a topic has moved out of the first page there is no way to click to go further back to a page 2, 3, 4 etc.

So people might miss certain posts so they create a new about the same as others have already posted.

Coffee_Prison

miss_p1nky >> pinky makin imut deh hihih

Coffee_Prison

mod Subman >> #BigRespect