Please, "King of Thieves" (2018) (English subs)

• 9 replies
  • 2.6K views
hifrmny

Anyone have English subs for this movie? Thanx muchly in advance.

Sherry

hifrmny

Odd that someone hasn't posted any English subs for this movie yet since on firedrivemoviez com the movie is posted with English Muxed subtitles already (I don't want Muxed subs). The sub-uploaders probably are just getting upset with Subscene for not fixing the site and are not so crazy over rushing to get things posted here. I truly cannot blame them if that's the case.

DreamRunner

is this movie not popular enough to have even english subtitle ?
even HDcam instantly have subtitle when they uploaded

rapskaLLion23

yes English subtitles plssss not a google translate .. appreciated if anyone can do .. I already have a dvdscr only subs been wanting .. ;)))

Ali_EmJay

Hey, there are no English subtitles/captions as of yet for the movie and I'm sure there isn't a version with English subtitles attached (as the original Itunes version has no subs)
Wait a couple of days till the Bluray comes out (January 21st)

hifrmny

I have not seen a dvdscreener for this one anyplace. I downloaded a WEB-DL version of this movie. On the firedrive site (you may know it as 300mbfilms) This movie is offered and it states it comes with English Muxed subs...go here to see...
[code]https://300mbfilms.org/king-of-thieves-2018-720p-web-dl-675mb/#comment-204678[/code] 672Mbs
I downloaded my version from a diff forum site so thought I should check the firedrive version. I just downloaded it and though it states subs included, they are not (not muxed nor any other kind of subs) so my apologies for saying it had the muxed subs. Unusal as I've never known that site to do that before but I guess we're all just human.

rapskaLLion23

my bad .. its WEB -DL indeed ..pls do inform me if theres any news about the sub of it , mate .. thanks alot appreciated ;)

rapskaLLion23

thanks @Ali_EmJay .. just gotta have to wait and bleed ..lol ;)

hifrmny

By now, most probably know that xyvilles has posted English subtitles for this movie (posted them on the 18th actually) AND from what I can see so far, they appear to be perfect. Been waiting awhile to watch this one so I sure am happy subs have finally been posted for it.
:)